Friday, April 26, 2013

Finished Triangles Pillow


Seriously is it not obvious I love my pillow?
Oooh I love something I made, and the fact that I did my own template for it makes me a happy campter.  That wasn't so bad, a lot of juggling trying to make sure it was mostly color balanced, and trying to keep straight what pieces went where since I didn't number anything.

I'm trying to experiment with all the different types of closures I can find, so I opted for an envelope closure pillow cover.  I followed the tutorial at i'm a ginger monkey. 

 Headliner News from Blank Textiles
Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow Fabric - Herringbone 
Kona in some blue that I have a ton of ;)



I machine quilted it with Aurifil, just some abstracty-ish straight line quilting.  And YES, I did choose my text print placement carefully to include thunderous and cockpit. :|  I have the sense of humor of a teenage boy, after all.







2 comments:

  1. Love the pillow design and fabrics - congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great pillow. It's so me :0

    ReplyDelete